10 MUST-SEE Places to Visit in the Bahamas
The Bahamas is one of the thirteen countries that make up Insular America or the Caribbean Islands, one of the thirty-five of the American continent. Its capital and the most populous city is Nassau, located on the Island of New Providence. Of course, it is characterized by its luxurious hotels and the best vacation plans.
Today from CubaTarget Travel Agency, we want to recommend ten incredible places to visit and to which you cannot miss if you see this great place:
- Aquaventure Water Park on Atlantis Paradise Island. An incredible dream place for the whole family, special to spend a week and enjoy all its attractions
- Cable Beach. Famous for its golden sands, Cable Beach is a popular destination for water sports and visitors to New Providence Island. This 2.5-mile (4-kilometer) stretch of idyllic beach is home to several massive resorts, including the nearby Atlantis.
- Cat Cay. They are two islands in the Bahamas, North Cat Cay and South Cat Cay, about 10 kilometers south of Bimini. North Cat Cay is a privately owned island and was developed as a private club by the Cat Cay Club. Yacht. Cayo Cat del Sur is currently under development.
- Ocean Cay MSC Marine Reserve. It is part of the Island and offers multiple services such as excursions, restaurants, water sports, and more.
- Blue Lagoon Island. Located just three miles northeast of Nassau, Blue Lagoon Island (aka Salt Cay) is home to dolphins and sea lions at Dolphin Encounters. Still, it also offers everything you would want in a private island getaway.
- Garden of the groves. Garden of the Groves is Grand Bahama’s premier wilderness experience. Explore winding trails through lush greenery, waterfalls, and glistening fountains. Visit the picturesque chapel, which has been consecrated and is a favorite place for weddings, prayer, and meditation. Explore the Garden Shops, discover the sacred beauty of the Labyrinth, enjoy lunch or dinner in the Garden Café and Bar, or children can play in the newly expanded play area.
- Marine Habitat at Atlantis. Explore the extraordinary collection of marine habitats and marine exhibits: lagoons, caves, coral formations, and impressive underwater ruins designed to display exotic marine life.
- Coco Cay. The Island is less than a mile (about one kilometer) wide from east to west and less than 200 yards (183 meters) from north to south. The east end is the center of leisure activities, with beaches fronting a coral basin where manatees, rays, and numerous fish can be observed.
- Mayaguana. Mayaguana is the easternmost Island in the Bahamas and the least developed of the whole group. It is one of the two islands in the Bahamas, which have a name in Arawak.
- Taino Beach. A whole Caribbean beach to enjoy warm crystal clear waters, fine sand, excellent sun, and an area for water sports.
And this is how we end this tour of incredible places, remember that if you want to visit the Bahamas, you can do it together with our team with the best prices, the best tours, and the best locations to stay.