5 MUST-SEE Places to Visit in the Bahamas
The Bahamas is one of the thirteen countries that make up Insular America or the Caribbean Islands, one of the thirty-five of the American continent. Its capital and the most populous city is Nassau, located on the Island of New Providence. Of course, it is characterized by its luxurious hotels and the best vacation plans.
Today from CubaTarget Travel Agency, we want to recommend ten incredible places to visit and to which you cannot miss if you see this great place:
- Aquaventure Water Park on Atlantis Paradise Island. An incredible dream place for the whole family, special to spend a week and enjoy all its attractions
2. Cable Beach. Famous for its golden sands, Cable Beach is a popular destination for water sports and visitors to New Providence Island. This 2.5-mile (4-kilometer) stretch of idyllic beach is home to several massive resorts, including the nearby Atlantis.
3. Cat Cay. They are two islands in the Bahamas, North Cat Cay and South Cat Cay, about 10 kilometers south of Bimini. North Cat Cay is a privately owned island and was developed as a private club by the Cat Cay Club. Yacht. Cayo Cat del Sur is currently under development.
4. Ocean Cay MSC Marine Reserve. It is part of the Island and offers multiple services such as excursions, restaurants, water sports, and more.
5. Blue Lagoon Island. Located just three miles northeast of Nassau, Blue Lagoon Island (aka Salt Cay) is home to dolphins and sea lions at Dolphin Encounters. Still, it also offers everything you would want in a private island getaway.