- We leave from Havana to Cienfuegos where you can have the possibility to know the enchanting “Perla del Sur”.
- You will enjoy a panoramic walk and a walking tour of the city knowing its José Martí main square, Jagua Fortress, the old Tomás Terry theater and finally we will enjoy a delicious Cuban cocktail on the terrace of the Palacio del Valle with its beautiful to see.
- Then we will continue to Trinidad where you will enjoy a delicious typical Cuban lunch at shellfish base.
- We will take a tour of the beautiful
So that you know its architecture, history and culture and visit its squares.
- That night we will sleep in Trinidad (Bed & Breakfast)
- We will visit the Valley of the Sugar Mills and the Manaca Iznaga Tower, as well as the ruins from the sowing cane.
- Then you will enjoy Ancón beach
- Return to Havana in the afternoon.
Includes: Cocktail; Lunch with seafood (lobster, shrimp); Lodging (Bed & Breakfast) breakfast; classic american car heated; guide service; Tickets.