Languages: English, Spanish
Regular – Parque Garrafón is a natural, recreational and aquatic park, located in Punta Sur in Isla Mujeres Cancun, Mexico. It is known worldwide for its natural beauty and incredible recreational activities for the whole family.
The southern tip of the island is known for its beautiful reefs and cliffs (with the highest elevation in the Yucatan and the location of an ancient Mayan temple). These cliffs and their vantage points offer spectacular views of the island.
In Garrafón Park you can admire landscapes, rest in hammocks admiring the Caribbean Sea or enjoying activities such as kayaks, snorkeling in the coral reefs observing multicolored fish or flying over the beautiful sea on a zip line, taste delicious typical Mexican food and admire one of the most beautiful cliffs in Mexico; Punta Sur, and live the greatest day of your vacation in the Caribbean.
* 8:30 HRS: Arrival at the pier (Meeting Point)
* 8:30 – 9:00 HRS: Time for boarding, payment of dock tax and review of reservations.
* 9:30 HRS: Departure from the pier to Garrafón Park
* 10:30 HRS: Arrival at Garrafón Park
* 10:30 – 17:00 HRS: Time for activities in the park We recommend (zip line, kayak and
* 17:00 – 18:00 HRS: Return to Cancun