- Visit to a Tobacco House, explanation of the process and tasting of a cigar.
- Horseback riding through the Viñales National Park.
- Visit to a farm where they will learn about the processes of honey, coffee and Guayabita del Pinar rum.
- Buffet lunch.
- Visit to the Cueva del Indio where they will take a boat ride through the underground waters of the San Vicente River
- Visit to the Mural of Prehistory – Mirador Los Jazmines with its incredible view of the Viñales Valley.
- Round trip transportation (air-conditioned classic American car)
- Tour guide
- Buffet lunch (6 different types of meats including all the garnishes, viands + 1 cocktail, beer, soda or water)
- 2 tickets (mural of prehistory and cave of the Indian)
- 1 piña colada in the prehistoric mural
- Tasting a cigar at the tobacco farm.
- Horse ride